Hello! :)
Welcome back to part TWO of 7 Days of BTS! Today, I will be showing you guys the last 4 members of BTS by recreating their styles in a sort of celebrity outfit recreation + OOTW post, just like the first part.
And of course, just as last time, if you are unfamiliar with BTS, I am including reference pictures so you can get a taste of their style. I will also be linking each of their solo songs so feel free to listen as you go along! I love all their solos so much so I would highly recommend listening, especially since they all have such different styles of music.
Ok, let's get started! (or should I say finished, since it's part 2!)
On Sunday, we have J-Hope.
J-Hope is very experimental, bold, and colorful in his style:
Lots of colors, lots of things that you would see on the rack and think who in the world can make this look good?
J-Hope. J-Hope can.
Listen to his latest solo called Chicken Noodle Soup, a collab with Becky G, on Spotify or YouTube. He also has a whole mini album out1
For this outfit, I had to search high and low for the pieces, since his style is the most unlike my own and is ever-changing. Some days he looks like a Pokemon trainer, other days he's a trendy LA star. WHO KNOWS. To narrow things down, I decided to focus on the fashion portrayed in the Chicken Noodle Soup music video (the one linked above).
To get that style, I went for some cool, street-style looking clothes. My pants are orange with NASA news clips scattered around them and drawstrings at the top and the bottom. The strings are similar to the third picture in the collage with all the loops on his pants, but also has those bright colors and patterns. If you watch the music video, you'll also see that in the ending clip Becky G is actually wearing a checkered top similar to the one I chose and have on here.
To balance out the patterns and get more of the darker colors in the music video, I wore a black cropped hoodie with chains hangin over the whole outfit. For my sneakers, I just wore my simple black platforms, like the one J-Hope wears (for once he didn't wear crazy moon shoes or something!). In my hair, I had on a black headband. Originally, I wanted to do the cool twisty hair J-Hope does, but that would be very difficult! I wonder how long it took his stylists to do his hair...
Anyway, I had the most fun piecing together this outfit of all of them!
On Tuesday, we have RM. The polar opposite of J-Hope.
While J-Hope is a trendy, young, colorful hipster, RM is definitely more of a soft boy. Very earthy colors, looser (but not baggy) clothing, and he always smiles!
His outfit is closer to my style so it wasn't as hard to replicate his.
Listen to Persona on Spotify or YouTube, and his mini album here!
For RM, I scooped up all my layers and baggy clothes. I have a classic pair of straight leg jeans, similar to his typical style of pants, and timberland boots to go with it. I feel like the color of Timberlands help give off those earthy vibes.
With my shirts, I layered the heck out of it all. First, I have a basic white shirt, then a green/brown button up, and on top a biiiiig fuzzy red coat with brown buttons. To top it off, I wore my orange pom pom hat. I think this outfit has a lot more colors than RM usually wears, but I did my best to string in those soft boy, zen, happy earth vibes like RM!
On Tuesday we have Jin. When I think Jin, I think pink:
I mean, he wears other colors, but you can always catch him wearing something pink, black, and cozy! He even has a pink microphone, pink in-ears and pink AirPods! I love his style because I love black & pink too (if you can't tell from my blog theme).
His most popular solo is Epiphany! Listen on Spotify or YouTube!
Jin's style wasn't too hard to recreate, mostly because he doesn't wear only designer brands like V and Jimin, or wacky one-of-a-kind pieces like J-Hope.
Alright! So here's my take. Of course, I have the ICONIC pink hoodie (although it looks a little tan in this photo). This one I chose is over-sized with a big hood and some cool detailing on the side to give it a little bit of ~flare~. I liked that it also had a logo in the corner, since if you looks closely, Jin usually wears pieces with logos or small sections of text on them.
I didn't wear any jewelry since Jin doesn't really wear that much. My hair is in a simple pony tail with a few pieces hanging out, but it's mostly hidden, similar to what Jin usually does with his hair!
On Friday, we have Jimin. The last member!
Jimin's style, in general, looks like he is ready to go to a tea party: very classy, but simple. He wears a lot of Chanel, like how V wears a lot of Gucci.
Anyway, I love this outfit, and it was fun (read: AFFORDABLE) to recreate, so I decided to focus on just one aspect of his style for this one!
Listen to his solo on Spotify or YouTube!
Denim on denim is a ~classic~ and easy look to recreate. I wore simple, straight legged jeans, like Jimin's, and an over-sized jean jacket in a matching wash. A 'lil secret: Jungkook is actually painted on the back of this jacket!).
You guessed it folks: The black turtle neck is BACK. To match it, I paired some black booties to matcg what Jimin is wearing. However, instead of a black laptop bag, I went with a really cute canvas tote bag that says "Bearly Awake" with a picture of a bear. I thought that it was super cute and funny and matched a little of Jimin's personality: he's always laughing and smiling!
Finally, accessories! Jimin always wears silver hoops earrings or Chanel pieces. I, obviously, do not own any of those. In fact, I forgot to wear any jewelry for this shoot, oops! I did, however, style my hair. To match his consistent messy, wavy hair, I let the wind mess my hair and I curled it a little to fit the look. And lastly, I wore some sunglasses, as Jimin does frequently.
Alright everyone, that is it! You made it! Hopefully you enjoyed my recreations of BTS's styles as much as I did. For future celebrity style recreations, who would you like to see? A singer? Model? YouTuber? Band?
Keep an eye out for next week's post, it'll be another one from Dressing Up!
That's all for today!
Bye everyone :)
Welcome back to part TWO of 7 Days of BTS! Today, I will be showing you guys the last 4 members of BTS by recreating their styles in a sort of celebrity outfit recreation + OOTW post, just like the first part.
And of course, just as last time, if you are unfamiliar with BTS, I am including reference pictures so you can get a taste of their style. I will also be linking each of their solo songs so feel free to listen as you go along! I love all their solos so much so I would highly recommend listening, especially since they all have such different styles of music.
Ok, let's get started! (or should I say finished, since it's part 2!)
On Sunday, we have J-Hope.
![]() |
| Putting this first because to have a nice cover photo! |
J-Hope is very experimental, bold, and colorful in his style:
Lots of colors, lots of things that you would see on the rack and think who in the world can make this look good?
J-Hope. J-Hope can.
Listen to his latest solo called Chicken Noodle Soup, a collab with Becky G, on Spotify or YouTube. He also has a whole mini album out1
For this outfit, I had to search high and low for the pieces, since his style is the most unlike my own and is ever-changing. Some days he looks like a Pokemon trainer, other days he's a trendy LA star. WHO KNOWS. To narrow things down, I decided to focus on the fashion portrayed in the Chicken Noodle Soup music video (the one linked above).
![]() |
| I tried to get the same vibe as the background of the music video |
To get that style, I went for some cool, street-style looking clothes. My pants are orange with NASA news clips scattered around them and drawstrings at the top and the bottom. The strings are similar to the third picture in the collage with all the loops on his pants, but also has those bright colors and patterns. If you watch the music video, you'll also see that in the ending clip Becky G is actually wearing a checkered top similar to the one I chose and have on here.
![]() |
| me dancing to Chicken Noodle Soup mid-shoot |
To balance out the patterns and get more of the darker colors in the music video, I wore a black cropped hoodie with chains hangin over the whole outfit. For my sneakers, I just wore my simple black platforms, like the one J-Hope wears (for once he didn't wear crazy moon shoes or something!). In my hair, I had on a black headband. Originally, I wanted to do the cool twisty hair J-Hope does, but that would be very difficult! I wonder how long it took his stylists to do his hair...
Anyway, I had the most fun piecing together this outfit of all of them!
On Tuesday, we have RM. The polar opposite of J-Hope.
While J-Hope is a trendy, young, colorful hipster, RM is definitely more of a soft boy. Very earthy colors, looser (but not baggy) clothing, and he always smiles!
His outfit is closer to my style so it wasn't as hard to replicate his.
Listen to Persona on Spotify or YouTube, and his mini album here!
![]() |
With my shirts, I layered the heck out of it all. First, I have a basic white shirt, then a green/brown button up, and on top a biiiiig fuzzy red coat with brown buttons. To top it off, I wore my orange pom pom hat. I think this outfit has a lot more colors than RM usually wears, but I did my best to string in those soft boy, zen, happy earth vibes like RM!
On Tuesday we have Jin. When I think Jin, I think pink:
His most popular solo is Epiphany! Listen on Spotify or YouTube!
Jin's style wasn't too hard to recreate, mostly because he doesn't wear only designer brands like V and Jimin, or wacky one-of-a-kind pieces like J-Hope.
Alright! So here's my take. Of course, I have the ICONIC pink hoodie (although it looks a little tan in this photo). This one I chose is over-sized with a big hood and some cool detailing on the side to give it a little bit of ~flare~. I liked that it also had a logo in the corner, since if you looks closely, Jin usually wears pieces with logos or small sections of text on them.
![]() |
| I tried to do his little kisses face! |
I also wore a Nike hat, since he wears a lot of hats, as you can see. I like that it also has the logo on it, since he wears many logos, like I mentioned before. I wore black pants to balance out the black to pink ratio too. For my shoes, I wore white sneakers to fit the color scheme.
On Friday, we have Jimin. The last member!
Jimin's style, in general, looks like he is ready to go to a tea party: very classy, but simple. He wears a lot of Chanel, like how V wears a lot of Gucci.
Anyway, I love this outfit, and it was fun (read: AFFORDABLE) to recreate, so I decided to focus on just one aspect of his style for this one!
Listen to his solo on Spotify or YouTube!
![]() |
| I FORGOT TO WEAR EARRINGS nooo |
Denim on denim is a ~classic~ and easy look to recreate. I wore simple, straight legged jeans, like Jimin's, and an over-sized jean jacket in a matching wash. A 'lil secret: Jungkook is actually painted on the back of this jacket!).
![]() |
Alright everyone, that is it! You made it! Hopefully you enjoyed my recreations of BTS's styles as much as I did. For future celebrity style recreations, who would you like to see? A singer? Model? YouTuber? Band?
Keep an eye out for next week's post, it'll be another one from Dressing Up!
That's all for today!
Bye everyone :)












THAT J-HOPE OUTFIT IS SPOT ON!! From the moment I saw the cover photo I knew it would be his outfit ! I love all the fits here and of course the legendary black turtleneck. I wanna adopt some of your pieces into my closet too ahhhh! I love that you suit lit rally any aesthetic and just the diversity of your wardrobe is soo cool. Dazzling as always, great post! :)
ReplyDeletePerfection! you ended this post very nicely, I was intrigued throughout the whole post!, I am so thankful that I got to be part of this! P.S You nice, keep going.
ReplyDeleteI literally love the style of J-Hope so much and the way you portrayed it was amazing. Can't wait till next post:)
ReplyDeleteAt the beginning I thought it was a model but it was YOU!! you're so pretty and I love your sense of style. I would love to see a blog about outfit combo's.
ReplyDeleteAs always, your outfits are absolutely stunning and definitely capture the style of your references. I'd also like to say that your photos are really well edited and framed. Just your aesthetic in general is so pleasing to look at. Looking forward to the next one!
ReplyDelete